Renfaire After Dark is almost upon us and we have some important final announcements before we begin the wildest weekend of the year. May 19th and 20th are coming up fast, if you haven’t already you can purchase your tickets for RAD 2018 at www.sleepyhollowtickets.com. We have finalized the schedule and map and images are below. A printed copy of this event program will be available at the gate or you can download a pdf version by clicking here.
The dinner show tickets have sold out. If you purchased a dinner ticket have it available to present at the reserved entrance which will open at 7:45pm. We will direct you to your reserved seat and will serve your dinner during the show. If you missed out on this add-on item, don’t worry, you can still see the show in the standing room only section with your general admission ticket.
There are spots still available for every one of our contests in every time slot. Sign up will close on May 18th at 10 am! Don’t miss out on your chance to be a part of some of the wildest parts of the night. Sign up know by filling out this form.
Participation in the following contests is only guaranteed if you sign up in advance:
Wet Chemise Contest –All participants will receive a free white t-shirt, 1st place will receive $300, and 2nd will receive $100.
Lap Dance Contest – 1st place will receive $300, and 2nd will receive $100.
Kilt Contest – 1st place will receive $300, and 2nd will receive $100.
Open Mic Dirty Limerick Contest – 1st place will receive $300, and 2nd will receive $100.
Body Paint Contest – Limited free body painting sessions are available. 1st place will receive $300, and 2nd will receive $100.
Food & Drink
The food and drink menus for Renfaire After Dark are finalized as well so you can plan your night.
Just in time for ticket sales tomorrow, February 1st, we have a ton of updates for you! Our team has been hard at work finalizing many of our plans that we are very excited to highlight for you.
The graduated ticket pricing from 2017 is back. Initially, this was something we weren’t sure we were going to continue but decided we want to give you a chance at great discounts if you buy early.
February 1s -February 28th: $39.95 +tax
March 1st-March 30th: $44.95 +tax
April 1st-Opening Gate: $49.95 +tax
We will also be offering a small discount if you click share on check out. Our performers will also have discount codes that they will be sharing on their social media pages. Purchase your tickets at sleepyhollowtickets.com
While some things may be subject to change and not all of our performer information has been completely nailed down our schedule, list of activities, and entertainment list are available for you to look through and begin making plans! Here are some of the changes to the event that we are most excited about:
- Opening Gate: The hours we are open have changed a bit from last year. The gates will now open at 11 am on Saturday and close at 12:30 am on Sunday Morning.
- The Pub Crawl: Now 4 hours long with 4 different pubs to rotate between. We have also added a new contest: Lap Dance Duos! Bring your favorite person on stang for the lap dance of their life.
- Contests: In addition to adding a new contest we have added a second place prize for all of them. 1st place will receive $300, and 2nd will receive $100. Also, to streamline things and keep the preliminaries and finals organized the majority of the contests can now be signed up for in advance. Once you purchase your ticket you will be sent a form where you can sign up for the contests and times when you would like to participate. Limited spots are available due to time so be sure to sign up early.
- The Once Upon A Time Ball: The last event of the evening has gone through quite a few changes this year. We will be bringing in a DJ while our talented performers run the show. All the contest finals will be judged during this time including a costume and body paint runway. We are also very excited to bring you a themed drag show from local queens to be announced.
- Sunday: We have added some activities to Sunday Morning and more may yet be added. We are most excited about the sessions of Beer Yoga with a local instructor. Nothing better for the morning after than the hair of the dog that bit you… while you do the downward dog.
Quiet Camping Option
This year we will have two different zones for camping: the quiet area and the party area. When purchasing your ticket be sure to select your preference. Choosing the quiet area will not completely remove the chance that you will hear people laughing and playing a drum circle late into the night but you can rest assured they will be on the other side of the campground. And if it turns out you’re not sleepy you can always take your camp chair and go visit the dark side.