The graduated ticket pricing from 2017 is back. Initially, this was something we weren’t sure we were going to continue but decided we want to give you a chance at great discounts if you buy early.
While some things may be subject to change and not all of our performer information has been completely nailed down our schedule, list of activities, and entertainment list are available for you to look through and begin making plans! Here are some of the changes to the event that we are most excited about:
- Opening Gate: The hours we are open have changed a bit from last year. The gates will now open at 11 am on Saturday and close at 12:30 am on Sunday Morning.
- The Pub Crawl: Now 4 hours long with 4 different pubs to rotate between. We have also added a new contest: Lap Dance Duos! Bring your favorite person on stang for the lap dance of their life.
- Contests: In addition to adding a new contest we have added a second place prize for all of them. 1st place will receive $300, and 2nd will receive $100. Also, to streamline things and keep the preliminaries and finals organized the majority of the contests can now be signed up for in advance. Once you purchase your ticket you will be sent a form where you can sign up for the contests and times when you would like to participate. Limited spots are available due to time so be sure to sign up early.
- The Once Upon A Time Ball: The last event of the evening has gone through quite a few changes this year. We will be bringing in a DJ while our talented performers run the show. All the contest finals will be judged during this time including a costume and body paint runway. We are also very excited to bring you a themed drag show from local queens to be announced.
- Sunday: We have added some activities to Sunday Morning and more may yet be added. We are most excited about the sessions of Beer Yoga with a local instructor. Nothing better for the morning after than the hair of the dog that bit you… while you do the downward dog.
Quiet Camping Option
This year we will have two different zones for camping: the quiet area and the party area. When purchasing your ticket be sure to select your preference. Choosing the quiet area will not completely remove the chance that you will hear people laughing and playing a drum circle late into the night but you can rest assured they will be on the other side of the campground. And if it turns out you’re not sleepy you can always take your camp chair and go visit the dark side.